Precautions Our Office has taken to Protect you from Covid19
We have always taken your health and safety as our top priority by maintaining a high standard of care, following the infection control guidelines. Now, based on new Covid19 Guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, Board of Dentistry, and American Dental Association, these are the changes we have made to our office.
Before You Arrive:
• All team members check their temperatures prior to arriving at the office.
• At the beginning and end of the day, the entire office is wiped down to disinfect all horizontal and commonly touched surfaces.
• As we have always done, the examine room surfaces are disinfected between patients.
Our Reception Room is closed and we have removed all of our furniture to reduce the risk of Covid-19. When you arrive, please follow these protocols:
• Call our office from your vehicle to inform us you have arrived. Please put on your face-mask or fabric face covering. If you do not have a face-mask, let us know and we will supply you with one.
• When your room is ready, we will call you to enter the Reception Room. There we will take your temperature, and ask you questions about your health, then take you immediately to your room. We have hand sanitizer in our Reception Room so you may sanitize your hands before entering the Treatment Area.
• Please do not bring additional visitors to your appointment. They are required to wait in your vehicle (per the Board of Dentistry) unless you need their assistance. Only Parents may accompany their child. Everyone entering office must wear a mask.
When in the Treatment Room:
• You will be asked to rinse with a germicidal mouth rinse before beginning your procedure to reduce germs.
• In addition to our medical gowns, eye goggles, and gloves, we have added N95 facemasks and face shields to our Personal Protective Equipment. We will use the Isolite System, the dental rubber dam, and the high volume suction to control aerosols.
When Making Your Next Appointment:
· We have a protective screen at Front Desk to protect you and our staff from aerosols.
• We have added an additional 30 time block between patients to allow the Treatment Room and commonly touched surfaces in the Reception Area to be disinfected after each patient.